Aula is a core tool in our Teaching and Learning Ecosystem and a key part of digitally-enhanced teaching in the Coventry University Group.
As a “Learning Experience Platform” Aula offers educators and learners the opportunity to approach their modules in the more social and conversational way. Using the Feed, students can communicate with one another, answer questions, share their work and get help from their educators and their peers. In the Materials section, educators can structure all the learning materials required for their module in an accessible way.
If you’re new to teaching with Aula, we’ve created some articles listed below in the “What can I do with it?” section to help you make the most of the Aula feed, create a brilliant welcome page and more. These go beyond a technical introduction to the platform and help you identify some ways to use Aula to promote active, applied, social and inclusive learning.
Can I use it?
This tool is marked as Core in the Teaching and Learning Ecosystem document, meaning it’s central to teaching and learning and available to all staff. Login for Core tools is typically via Single Sign on or you can contact the Learning Enhancement Team to find out more.
What can I do with it?
Here are some articles other educators and support staff have created to help you use this tool:
- Creating a welcoming Aula space
- Setting up your materials in Aula
- Use the Aula feed for active, conversational learning
- Accessible Design Ideas for Aula
- Creating Quizzes in Aula
- Track student engagement in Aula
- How to download a marks sheet from Aula
- Setting up group assignments in Aula
- Using Aula for Assessment – FAQs
- Assignment extensions in Aula
- Look up “Aula” in the IT Services Knowledge Search
- Lo-fi Tips to Boost Engagement in Aula
Aula News and Updates
For the latest updates to Aula and how we use it at the Coventry University Group, check out the Aula category of our News and Announcements page.
If you want to learn what features our partners at Aula are working on next, you can also check out the roadmap at Aula’s product portal.