Talis is a Core tool for creating and accessing module reading lists.
Talis Aspire is the name of the reading list software used Coventry University Group. It allows for centralised and co-ordinated management of all reading lists.
To find out what the current list is for your course or module you can just quickly search Talis by inputting your course code or module code and selecting the appropriate list:
You can learn more about Talis at https://talis.com/talis-aspire/ and speak to your course director, or a member of the Library team in your campus, to make the most of it.
Can I use it?
This tool is marked as Core in the Teaching and Learning Ecosystem document, meaning it’s central to teaching and learning and available to all staff. Login for Core tools is typically via Single Sign on or you can contact the Learning Enhancement Team to find out more.
What can I do with it?
- Embed digitalised chapters or articles into your reading list
- Request a review from the library who will check the availability of your books
- Easily share the list with student and other staff
- Download copies of the list as PDR excel or RIS files
- Fixing the Aula import issue in Talis