Items provide an organisational structure for question sets. Items are uploaded through creating an Activity or directly in the Quiz Item Bank (accessed via an Aula Space).
Important note: Questions that are edited will see changes reflected in all tests the question is used in.
Clear labelling will be required to avoid any confusion when selecting ‘Items’ to associate with ‘Quizzes’. Items can be used for cognate groups of questions (small question banks) within module. This will allow Items (and so questions within) to be selected for ‘Quizzes’ and tagged consistently. It is recommended that Items are named using the following convention:
- subject/topic; formative/summative; owner
- Assignment: Quizzes – https://aula.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022112719
Learnosity support guides:
- Creating and managing Items
- Guides on Creating Items – https://authorguide.learnosity.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000128038-Item-Authoring-Functionality
- Introduction authoring webinar – https://authorguide.learnosity.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542037-Introduction-to-Authoring
- Question authoring guides – https://authorguide.learnosity.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000127817-Question-Authoring